
Technically she is my great niece! She graduates from high school today! I can't believe she is that old! I can't believe we're that old. We are all very proud of her on this side of the water! She is my brother Rick's grand daughter. She is so beautiful and such a blessing. It seems like yesterday she would wander my yard and pick flowers....EVERY flower in my yard!!!! We spent alot of time with them when she was younger.
Yesterday was another boring day. Got some things done....but I am so bored! By 6 I was ready to put my head through the window. So I went to walmart and saw papa instead. Picked up some teriyaki to go....and we had dinner. Watched our last "24" and went to bed.
I am praying Dylan's game doesn't get rained out! Where is the global warming everyone is freaking about??? It sure hasn't hit the Northwest! I am going to see Riley graduate from preschool and then catching the end of Dylan's game tonight. I am just so thrilled to have something to do!
Well....don't even have anything to write about...so I'll sign off for now. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment