WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, June 30, 2008

last day of June!!!!

weird....i am at 4,999 visitors! next person will be the 5,000th. thought it would happen yesterday....people were having too much fun in the sun to worry about computer time. lol! Met Amanda with an allergy pill yesterday morning and Andrew went with her. Lauren and I went to CMC. She didn't want to go with the kids so she went up in the balcony with me and the music was beautiful and spectacular!!! They had the biggest flag I've ever seen across the whole front of the sanctuary...a big band and singing and playing all the patriotic songs for the 4th. Very moving....Lauren loved it! We only stayed for part of the message. Kirby Wilbur (a 570 radio talk show host....who know one but me has heard of!!!!) was speaking and I really wanted to hear him.....but it got boring so we left. We went and checked out Amanda's furniture....it is awesome. Kevon and Meghan came and helped..I went and got some lunch...Adam showed up....Meg & Amanda ran to Silverdale to get table and chairs....papa brought Sandy girl and Toby....they loved running around the back. The kids were so happy! Brought the kids back with me and they played in the pool for a long time. Even with cream they got a bit burnt. Lauren fell asleep by 7:30 and is still asleep at 6! Andrew and I stayed up and watched the rest of Jurassic Park...he laughed so hard! It is a bit corny....i think it was the 2nd one. Then we watched a little Major Payne before we decided it was bedtime. It was fun though.
Today we are going to their house to wait for the cable guys so they will have tv and a phone. It is really looking great! Well....that's it for now! Hope you enjoy the heatwave!



Today: Becoming mostly sunny after morning clouds. Cooler with highs in the low 80s.

Tuesday: Mostly cloudy in the morning then clearing. High 70s.


Wednesday: Cloudy in the morning then partly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.


Thursday Through the Weekend: Partly cloudy. Highs mid 70s. Lows drop to the upper 50s.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know Kirby Wilbur! I listen to a lot of talk radio. I also like Rush Limbaugh. Nobody likes what he has to say, but I think he makes a lot of sense.
K~

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14