Thanksgiving @ Bopmyspace.com
Happy Thanksgiving Day! I love this day when we all stop to think about all the blessings God has given us. And the added perk of getting turkey, pumpkin pie and the works! We are so excited to go to Tara's today and spend it with Brad, Tara, Jordy and Riley!!!! We're picking up mom and heading over. Davo is coming for the day, too! Betty & Gary are also coming for dinner so it is going to be a wonderful day with family. I hope you all have a great day!
In our prayers today...let's thank Him for our blessings! And we all have so many!.jpg)
I am so thankful my husband is alive and celebrating this day with .jpg)
us! It is indeed a honor to have Him and I know it is only by God's grace!!!!
I am thankful for Jared...I see a cute, strong-willed young tot who will someday grow into a wonderful young man that will be devoted, loving, and will accomplish anything he sets out to do in life.
I am thankful for Joshua...an expressive, sweet little boy who will someday grow into a creative and giving young man..jpg)
I am thankful for Maddie...a cuddly, pretty, emotional little girl who will always wear her heart on her sleeve and always love to the core of her being.
I am thankful for Lauren...a beautiful, funny, and happy little
girl who will grow up to be a beautiful and generous young woman with a huge servants heart.
I am thankful for Riley...such a gorgeous little girl that I see as becoming a stong, beautiful leader with a heart for others. I am thankful for Patrick...a funny, cheerful, cute boy .jpg)
with the determination that will always set him apart and above other people.
I am thankful for Jordan...a creative, sweet, and pretty girl who will use her creativity in a mighty way as she grows up and be a blessing to so many!
I am thankful for Dylan....a straight-forward, handsome little rule-follower who will use his intellect to go far in life! I am thankful for Parker....a sweet-natured, good-looking boy who .jpg)
will always have a heart for his family and be loyal and true to them.
I am thankful for Andrew....a sensitive, thoughtful handsome boy who will soon be a sensitive and caring young man who will make everyone happy with.jpg)
his positive attitude heart full of love! I can't wait to see what other grandchildren God has in store for us!!! Grandchildren are wonderful people because they are sweet, innocent and pure in their thinking and judging, and they are the epitome of unconditional love!
I am also thankful for our kids and their mates. They have stepped up when needed and been understanding when needed. The love and generosity they have shown us we will forever be thankful for! It is awesome to see how each has grown up different. Could I have predicted how they would turn out? Yes and no. We are thankful the Lord had a hand in their upbringing and blessed us with the awesome job of supervising! I am thankful for God leading them to each husband and wife He chose for them and may he bless these relationships and keep them strong.
I am thankful for the upbringing I had....with the brothers and sisters I love so deeply and share wonderful memories with. And, of course, the parents God entrusted to raise us. They were the most loving, generous, and kind parents any child could have wished for!
I am thankful for extended family...cousins, aunts & uncles, in-laws, nieces and nephews, etc... who have been so loving and supporting over the years...making me believe I am special!
I am thankful for the friends God has brought into my life over the years. Each one has blessed me and taught me so many things about the Lord, life, love and myself.
Mostly...I am thankful for a God of mercy, love and grace. I am thankful that He has proven Himself to me and my family repeatedly and we know He lives and loves! I am thankful God loved me enough to send His only son, Jesus, to take my punishment that I so deserve for every bad thought and deed I have done over the years so I don't have to face it...and that by His grace and forgiveness He has made a home in Heaven already for me. I thank Him that He gave me the chance to take that free gift He so lovingly offered me. It doesn't get much sweeter than that!
WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Thursday, November 22, 2007
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(126)
-
▼
November
(36)
- Thanks!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!
- wednesday....all day!
- Tuesday morning!
- HAPPY, HAPPY TO ALL!!!!!
- Sunday night
- Saturday morning...it is cold!
- What a great Thanksgiving!
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
- Thanksgiving Eve!
- Remember...you are valuable!
- Robert A.Cook, president of The King's College in ...
- November 20th
- Great advise and great party!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY-GIRL!!!!
- Yesterday was a nice day. Papa and I decided to ta...
- A new day....
- prayer needed
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMERSON!!!
- bye douglas and betty :(
- It is the 13th of November! We are almost half-way...
- Woke up at 1 and can't sleep. Not sure why. A big ...
- Happy Veteran's Day!
- Happy Anniversary to my sweetheart!!! Today is 23 ...
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DON & HEATHER!
- cancer.....
- arghhhhh!!! no coffee for me!!!!!
- Rants and Raves
- Changed my mind...strike is over.
- I'M OFFICIALLY ON STRIKE
- Sad memories...
- What a day!
- HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY, JORDAN!
- Happy Birthday, Kristin!
- Prayers needed...
- November already!!!
-
▼
November
(36)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
Well that was very nice. Thank you for coming over we had a great time and the food wasn't bad either!
Love, Tara
Post a Comment