WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday night

Not the best day. Got up and my monitor went out. How often does that happen? And I wasn't feeling well either. I was aching with runny eyes and headache and it lasted all day. KidStuf was different. I am getting burned out on it. Maybe it is just lately because Dessert Theater takes over the whole church. Dylan and Maddie went with us and Tara brought Riley. Keep Jordy in your prayers...she isn't feeling well. We didn't stay for church and came straight home, had lunch, got caught up on Kid Nation with Dylan, watched some Amanda Show and High School Musical. Karla picked them up. That's about it. Except that today I am thankful for my dear friends Candice and Patty.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14