

This is the morning Ryan and Amanda left a year ago. That was a rough morning. Both Papa and I cried! But now they are coming home!!!! Had a nice talk with her last night. Don't envy the packing...plus she fell on her stairs and hurt her back so she could use some added prayer! She needs Dr. Brein. Don got all his work done this weekend on their house for Jeanette to move in....and him and Heath sign papers today and he starts the work on his new house. He is a hard working man, I tell you! Lots of changes going on in this family. We are even thinking about selling our home. Not sure how we can continue to afford it! I have lots of cleaning to do today. Need to take down my Halloween decorations, too. Lanny talked to his mom last night. She is home. Tired and in pain but home. She goes back to the doctor on Thursday to discuss chemo option etc... KidStuf went good yesterday. The kids were wild. Tara sat on the boys side and all the boys moved to the middle. too funny! Went to Tara's after church and had lunch and visited for awhile before going home and watching the Seahawks blow a big lead and lose the stupid game!!! I hate Seattle teams. All we do is choke! Anyway.... today is the 5th so we pray for Parker, Brad, brother Doug, niece Savanah, and nephew Justin.
No comments:
Post a Comment