WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, November 23, 2007

What a great Thanksgiving!

I am kind of sad this morning. The girls and I used to go shopping every year...we would go to Burger King at 6 and we would hit Target and all the stores. We'd get in the van and crank up Christmas Music. It was so fun. But it was getting kind of ugly towards the end. At Target I thought there was going to be a fist fight. And people got so rude! Took a lot of the fun out of it for us. But then again...it made us laugh, too. Cuz we're sick. Yesterday was such a wonderful Thanksgiving. My heart was so full of all things I was thankful for....got to talk on the phone with Parker, Patrick (well, Papa did), Joshua, Andrew, Lauren, Heather, Amanda, Ryan (again, papa did), Lois & Don, Grandma Wave, Kevon, Meghan, and Sharon. We went to Tara's for dinner and she did the whole thing by herself. It tasted so wonderful!!! I think she should do all the holiday's!!! lol! It really was good and she made a new Chocolate Pecan pie that was a hit. Mom, David, Gary, Betty, and us were there. The girls had a good time. Played "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?" with Jordy, Betty, and Tara. I'm smarter than a 4th grader...does that tell you how I did? Betty rocked the game! We didn't get to stay as long as we wanted because mom needed to go home. She was tired. But we had a great time. And I am so proud of Heather! She sent pictures and she made a wonderful dinner too!!! I am very proud of her since she hates this holiday and hates turkey. lol! Her first Thanksgiving. I don't think it will be her last. Well...have fun getting ready for Christmas!!! I know I will!

Today I am starting something new. I am going to put my list of special people I pray for but as a who I am thankful for list too.
Today is the 23rd so I am especially thankful for Papa, cousins Marcey Brazeau and Mike DeLay, and our dear friend Ernestine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful pictures. It is always so nice to see everyone. You rock!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good time...we had a nice, quiet dinner. I got most of my shopping done today!! Yay!

Heather said...

LOVE the decorations, a few more days and I can see them!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow it said you put up a few decorations. Looks like you could be close to done already. I haven't even though of Christmas yet.
Renee

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14