
Something is wrong with this website. I cannot see my slideshow's. Is anyone else having that problem? I need to know to see if it is my settings for my computer or my site.
Today is My Uncle Alvin's birthday. And Greg Davison...Ron and Sharon's youngest. Not sure how old either are. But happy birthday...and keep them in your prayers today. We also pray for Lauren, Karla, Rhonda, Hilary, Vicky, Taylor, and Amy! It is a big list today! Lot of people born on the 2nd of some month. Also pray I get a job. I have a ton of resume's out there. Someone has to want me.
Talked to Ryan briefly last night...but he was eating dinner. Lauren and Andrew called us back. Andrew is doing so good at school. He said he has alot of friends. Said he got to talk to Dylan on the phone yesterday, too. And Lauren sure loves to laugh. It is so easy and fun to make her laugh. I miss them all so much. Joshua called last night.... he can say "I love you" so clear! It was awesome!!! What a cutey!
Our new baby is doing great! She is so sweet. Toby doesn't scare her anymore. They still aren't best of friends yet... they keep their eye on each other. She was playing with Papa this morning. She loves sitting up on the back of the couch and the window sill. Going to see if she wants outside today.
2 comments:
i am getting the slide show
me too
Post a Comment