WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Nice day.....

They are calling for sunshine the next couple of days!!! Woo-ooo! Yesterday was an ok day. Rained...but got some stuff done. Cleaned the den & livingroom really good and my computer desk! Looks great! I also cleaned off the porches and took the table & chairs off the front and put away for the winter. (Well...papa will finish putting stuff up where he wants it). Put away the hammock too. Sad. But I got cheered up by talking to Lauren on the video cam for awhile. Just hearing her laugh is such a mood lifter! Well, today I am tackling our bedroom. I need to do the toyroom tomorrow. Maddie is spending the night tomorrow night. Karla and Dylan are going to Ephrata. That will be fun. Dylan is so excited... that is all he talks about! I don't know if it is going to see Parker & Patrick or being with his mom that he is most excited about. We went to dinner at Andy & Francie's last night. It was really nice and we got a lot of KidStuf discussing done. Tonight is bible study. Punkin' is going outside quite a bit more. I haven't seen her leave the back yard yet... but that doesn't mean she doesn't. Best get to work! Pray for Aunt Rhonda today! She's ok...as far as I know... she is just the one we pray for! She's had a lot of back problems so we may want to pray for that. Also pray for Renee. She isn't feeling well at all! Thanks!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14