WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Saturday, October 20, 2007

saturday morning

Every day I am going to put up a screenshow of one of my grandchildren for Halloween. First is Andrew...the past 10 Halloweens! What a cutey! Parker will be Monday! Then Dylan, Jordan, etc...
Wow...yesterday was a weird day. I was so tired I could hardly function. I fell asleep in the chair for over an hour around 1...fell asleep on the couch around 6...went to bed sometime after 9 and got up at 7! That's not like me. I feel like I am 80+!!! Today we have things to do. Going to see mom's tree today and visit with her. Then we are going to Riley's game. Have rehearsal tonight. So there are things to do and people to see. Need to call Waverly and see how she is feeling today. Many have asked if Lanny is going down there. He can't go down....unfortunetly we are broke plus he has no leave at work from all he went through these past couple months. He was off work 10 weeks and we lost 2 incomes. I feel bad for him but there is nothing we can do...but pray. Who knows, he could make things worse by going down. We appreciate all the kind messages and emails from everyone...and the prayers being lifted up for her. Keep her in your prayers.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14