
.jpg)
Well, today is Heather's 31st birthday! This is where I start losing count. haha! Don't ask me how old Tara & Karla are! I wish we could celebrate it with her...but we will next weekend! Here is a picture of Heath on her 10th birthday... the same age as Parker, her oldest baby! Heather is such a great mom and person... I pray the Lord blesses her with many more happy and healthy years to come!!! We love you, mcfeath!
I worked on my recipe site for awhile yesterday. Took out some good recipe's and put them on there and now am getting rid of some recipe books. Tara and the girls asked me to meet them at WalMart... so I got to see Jordy's new braces. She looks so cute. She is doing good with them so far! Haven't talked to Tara to see how the night went yet. When we left WalMart.... that is when the winds started picking up. It was pretty windy! Of course the bridge closed for several hours so we couldn't go to bible study. Plus with the news of Waverly... I don't think we felt too much like going out. Mom had a close call during the storm. There was an old dead fir in her yard that Libby was going to have cut down. Well... God fell the tree. I don't think anyone could have done a better job! It went right in the front yard in front of the reckroom...missing all her plants, trees, everything! Amazing. Today Papa is changing the oil in his car and I am cleaning. I need to do laundry. Don't know what I am going to do about that dryer!!! Paid our bills yesterday but we sure don't have anything left to fix it with. I need a job.
Keep Rita Langager in your prayers...her mom passed away this past week. And pray for my niece and nephews as they go through this loss with their mom. It is hard. Also pray for Waverly and the whole family. Also...it is the 19th so, of course, pray for Heather! And Libby! Thanks and have a great and awesome day today! Stay dry!
No comments:
Post a Comment