WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, October 22, 2007

monday, monday....

The weekends go so fast! I woke up at 3 refreshed and ready to go. Going to get this house cleaned today!!! Got some planning to do also... menu's and stuff. Lanny has so many thank you cards to do!!! I need to get those addressed for him. He wasn't up to it before but it is time. Right, baby? Yesterday was KidStuf. It was awesome. Going to post the video's on youtube. After church we brought Dylan & Maddie home. Karla was in a pretty bad mood and tired so she was going to nap. And dry my clothes. She is so sweet to do that for me!!! We watched Kid Nation. I really love that show!!! Andrew and I talked about it last night on the phone. He likes it, too. I am fascinated by how people behave. I should be a psychologist... except I don't understand people at all... so I would probably stink at it. I watched "The Holiday" yesterday. It was a pretty good movie. Made me cry...so that is always the sign of a good movie. Check out my Halloween page! I've been playing "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" for days and can't get to the $32,000!!! Making me crazy!!! Today we pray for niece Kara and nephew Ronnie. Any dinner suggestions? Well...have a great day!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute halloween page, why did I dress parker as blue for 2 years? We must of been broke lol!!!

Anonymous said...

I have a good turkey meatloaf recipe. It is really good, I like it better than bee and it is heart healthy. (tell Lanny my dad ate it and liked it!)
~k

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14