WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Friday, October 5, 2007

friday!



Papa has a four day weekend. I am happy about that! I won't be alone all day at least. Actually, my mom took pity on me and came to visit yesterday! What a wonderful surprise! We watched Dr. Phil's show on Brittany Spears. Kind of dumb. His shows act like there will be so much drama and then fall flat. He doesn't really seem to help people any more. He is more like the talk show host than the doctor. My opinion. We were going to go to bible study last night but I thought I shouldn't. Our friend, Melody, lost her mom just a few weeks ago and I knew she would be talking about it and the services etc...and it would just bring to mind more sad memories. It's not that I am not compassionate for her..my heart goes out to her big time. I am just not strong enough this week to handle things. This morning it is 3 years since the time I walked into his hospital room and he was gone. Almost to the minute. I know he is so better off...but I sure miss him and miss that we don't have any more time together on this earth. And I feel bad for mom. She said she just goes in her cave and has a good cry. She is amazing. I know we can't live in the past...but he is my daddy. And I miss him and cry for him to this date. I made a memorial for him you probably saw. Well, Papa has to go get an xray for Dr Kings appointment on Tuesday and have blood drawn this morning. I am going to go visit KJ and the kids...see how sick little Maddie is feeling. Continue to pray for her and Heather's sick boys!!!! Also on our prayer list is Parker, Brad, brother Doug, niece Savanah, brother in law Randy, and nephew Justin. Hope you have a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all thinking of you today.

Anonymous said...

I said a prayer for you today, hope it helped. Bob and I miss him too, he was an exceptional person that touched so many lives.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14