I finally got the day pictures downloaded. I think they had fun!
![]() |
| Lauren, Riley, Madi and her bff Lily |
We had to wait around for about 15 minutes until Open Swim began.
Then the girls headed straight to the Lazy River! It is on the right. So cool! The currents just keep pushing you around it!
They did the water slide too. It is about 3 stories high and inside a dark tunnel. I did it one time and never again. The girls loved it! Lily wasn't sure about trying it but loved it once she did! The others have done it before....
![]() |
| LAUREN |
![]() |
| LILY |
![]() |
| MADI |
![]() |
| RILEY |
![]() |
| RILEY |
They swam....
![]() |
| MADI AND LAUREN |
![]() |
| RILEY |
It was fun. I wish I had a better camera. Mine really stinks. We stopped at McDonald's for Ice Cream cones on the way to Madi's.
Madi got a pool for her birthday and so they played in it for a little longer! Water girls!
![]() |
| LAUREN AND MADI |
![]() |
| LAUREN, MADI AND LILY |
![]() |
| LILY, RILEY, MADI AND LAUREN |
![]() |
| LILY AND RILEY |
Yesterday we lazed around. Lauren and I played some Mario. She just likes to watch me freak out when I die in that game. Oh, and I do.
The other day was Parker's 17th birthday and he thanked us for the card we sent but never mentioned the money. Then Papa asked me if I put it in the card. With my memory I was pretty sure but not totally after he questioned me. So I called Park. I asked him if there was money in the card and he said yes. I told him he didn't mention it so I wasn't sure I sent it. He said I did, but even if I didn't just a card would have been ok because then he'd know we were thinking of him. Can you get much sweeter than that? We sure love that boy!!!!!!! Hoping he comes over this summer!
I had emailed my doctor the other day about all my problems I am worried about. She text me back and made me an appt on Friday to see her. She doesn't think it is all my weight either. Maybe I will get answers.
Well, when I got up at 6 a.m. Lauren was on the couch drinking hot cocoa with marshmallows. She said bed hog Scruffy woke her up. He sure loves her. She went back to sleep in my room around 9:30 (an hour ago) and papa is napping in his chair, dog asleep on the couch, cat in his spot. This will last until the garbage truck comes and Scruffy freaks out. lol!
I am breaking from facebook a little. Not posting about my life at all. Not posting much of anything. Not clicking the "like" button much or commenting. I'm just tired of being criticized no matter what way you turn. Oh well. It is kind of freeing! I check it during the day for news, updates on people I am following (especially Wendy Bryant (on facebook...a former classmate) who's daughter Julia is in the hospital with bazaar symptoms and problems doctors everywhere are trying to figure out. She needs prayer.)
I hope you have a great day in whatever you chose to do. We haven't seen the sun through the fog yet. Having trouble getting through I guess. Bad part of living by water. Bye bye for now!
































2 comments:
Sounds like a refreshing way to spend the day:) I know those girls had a good time! I don't post a lot on Facebook! I stick with Blogging:) My Family knows that they can check it out and see what I am up to! With Facebook, liking and commenting... I do that some but not very often! I also don't post my opinions because not everyone agrees and I don't like to argue:) Have a blessed day dear Joyce, I hope you get some health answers on Friday!
He is such a sweet boy!
Post a Comment