WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY MADI!!!


MADI IS 11 TODAY! Growing so fast I have a hard time keeping up.  I've been told I baby her. Yes I do.  I have a hard time with her growing up!  Maybe because she is my  youngest grand daughter? Any way, it is happening.  I love this girl. I was just going to write baby girl. lol! I can't stop!  Here are pics of this beautiful tween! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADI!
a collage of her from 0 - 11

7-8-2003
this is what "love at first sight" looks like
2005 Madi was born 6 days after her mama's birthday!
Meeting cousins and first friends Lauren and Riley 7-8-2003

Celebrating with friend Marin on 7-8-10

Madi's cousins love her!
Loved by Uncles and Aunties!
Loved by mam and papa
No matter what she is always loved and protected by her big brother
But no one loves her like her mom and dad!!!!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14