WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

poor toby, putt putt, pizza, and stuff with the fam...

It is Tuesday. What a day so far. First of all, Toby is sick. Don't know what is up, the vet said his temp is normal, he has a strong heart, he weighs 58 1/2 pounds, he is a strong dog.  But he has yellow diarrhea which he showed them in the waiting room.  oh oh....sorry. He also vomited yesterday.  He didn't go for much of a walk today.  Papa turned around and took him to the vet instead. He got a shot, he got an antibiotic, he got some other meds for his diarrhea. Even got his toenails clipped. If he doesn't eat by tomorrow he has to go back to the vet. Pray for him!!!!

The cat is doing ok. We are keeping him indoors now. Too stressful with him jumping the back fence and wandering the world. And too dangerous for him. We've been playing with him alot so we are tiring him out.  But he is doing good. Not crying too much. I am glad.

I cleaned up and moved some plants and pictures and curtains. I have so much more to do to get my house "fall ready".

Yesterday was a good day. I picked up my beautiful nieces Alyssa

and Jessica

in Kingston and then we drove to pick up their dad (my youngest brother, David).

 He has been in and out of their life for years which has not been fair to the girls. I am hoping this can be the start of them seeing each other more often. There are many reasons they haven't seen each other much....which I won't get into.. but they really love one another. So pray this is the start of something good.

After I picked them all up we drove to the putt putt golf course. The three of them played while I took pictures.
And we're off.....







He looks mad at Jessie but he wasn't. lol


the girls loved taunting each other



My brother looked pretty good. He's been working and eating. I noticed he gained weight! NEVER saw him this heavy before.

We called Alyssa "chipmunk" because she had her wisdom teeth out on Thursday and she was still swollen. Poor baby girl. She wasn't feeling well by the end of the day.



Jessie picked up the ball that was in her dads way so he had a straight shot.

Nice hit Jessie!



It was really fun.  Lots of laughs. It was really muggy and hot. Lanny had put some waters in a cooler so we had those after we went through the course.  And then we drove to Central Market to have Pizza and pop.
 Jessie doesn't eat meat so it was a good choice and she had just cheese pizza.

Then we talked for awhile. David wanted to go to a movie so Aly looked them up and we decided to see We're the Millers. We had about 4 minutes to get there but with all the previews we got there in time. It was such a funny, funny movie my sides hurt by the time it was over.

However, I didn't know it was rated R and I am not used to movies anymore and this one was kind of nasty with the "f-bomb" dropped a lot.  The funniest part was hearing David laugh through the whole thing! Even when everybody stopped laughing... he still was.  Great time. We got out of the theater and David suggested we go to Dairy Queen for Blizzards! I only ate half of mine and gave David the rest. But it was so delicious!  Drove him home and then the girls. It was an amazing day and I hope I can hook them up again soon!  I love them all so much. If I could just have an hour with my daddy again, I would grab at the chance.  It is too late, but not for the girls.

Anyway, it was a great day. Thursday Lanny will be taking a trip to Ellensburg to drop off my niece, Denise. She is going to a concert on Wednesday night with Annette (Aly and Jessie's mom). Papa is a nice guy.

Tomorrow is the first day of school around here! Yay for the kids! Yay for the parents!!!! Being happy the kids are back in school doesn't mean you don't love your children. It just means you are excited for their education!!!! Sorry summer is over and fall is on it's way, but it's the way the year goes. Right?


I hope you enjoy your week!  May God bless it!!!!


1 comment:

Theresa said...

What a fun day with your brother and nieces:) I love putt putt! We always play a game on vacation:) Hope Toby gets all better and doesn't have any more VET trips! Poor Toby! I know you all love him to pieces! Enjoy your evening dear Joyce, BIG HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14