WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hot weather and decorating!

Wednesday!  Record breaking temps around here! It hit 90 in some places around here!  I stayed in all day with a fan going and windows open.  I also got my work done this morning. I cleaned and put up the "Fall decorations". It was kind of fun. Here are the pictures....





It was fun and I enjoyed it.  Then I chopped up chicken breast and added some pineapple juice, soy sauce and brown sugar and turned on the crockpot on low. Thanks to Amanda I made perfect white rice to go with it and it was a wonderful dinner!!!!  Papa and I both loved it!

It is getting harder keeping the cat because of the nice weather outside. He cries to go out.  Breaks my heart. I would love to give in to him, but I am leaving this up to papa. He is very protective of this cat and loves it so much.  We play with him several times a day to tire him out.  Here he is playing with his catnip carrot. Maddie's cat, Gracie has one of those and loves on it. My cat has one here and tears into it. He fights it like crazy.


Today is 911.  I didn't watch the news this morning. I just didn't want to get down first thing in the morning.  It still breaks my heart even after 12 years. Such sad, sad murders.

Tomorrow I have a doctor appointment.  I haven't been for awhile. I have no idea what is going to happen.  I need to be totally honest with her about my health issues since it takes me forever to get my butt in there.  I told Lanny maybe I would reschedule it and he about threw a fit. So I will be going in the morning. 

I hope you have a nice Wednesday night. I will be watching Big Brother.
God Bless,

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14