WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday.  I shouldn't be crabby but I am.  I know it is my med's now.  I don't know why she changed my anti-depressent.  I thought I was doing great! I was happy! Now I am miserable.  Messing with my brain.   Depression runs in my family.  These are my symptoms right now:  nervous, angry, restless, trouble concentrating, memory problems, weakness, unsteadiness, muscle stiffness, confusion, sweating, diarrhea, dry mouth. totally spacey and foggy headed, and SO tired!!!!!
I sent a message to my doctor today to find out what she thinks. I've been on this for over a week. Guess we'll see what's up.  I hate it when they mess with my med's. 
Yesterday was another Seahawks win!!!!  They are sooo fun to watch this year!  Took Maddie to her rehearsal yesterday and it was raining really hard. Nasty driving. We went and picked up McDonalds and took her home.  She wanted to go home since I didn't have Lauren with me. lol!  So I just came home, watched the Seahawks, took a little nap, and made the best Hamburger stroganoff!!!  It was so delicious I will never be able to duplicate it. haha!  
We took the car to the shop to get fixed this morning. We had to be there by 8 so it was an early morning!  
Andrew started college today!!!!  Well, technically he is in running start so he is a freshman at college and a senior at high school. 
Been playing with KitKat a lot lately. He is being good about not going outside. Of course it is a bit rainy lately and he hates the rain. 


He's done playing.
 
I put my scarecrow up front.  My mind is blowing because of the flowers, though.  They are growing like crazy right now! lol!


 


Well....lunch time!  Have a great week! xoxo



1 comment:

Theresa said...

I came looking to see what you are up to! The sidebar still shows an old post... anywho, I found you! I hope you get your meds right! I don't like it when you are not feeling your sweet self:) Love you my friend! BIG HUGS and prayers that you will get to feeling ALL better!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14