WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Life changing day

Well....it is Sunday morning and it feels like Monday.  We should be going to church but have no idea what church to attend anymore.  It is hard. 


I have lots of housework to do today. I did absolutely not a thing yesterday. Talk about a lazy day. I went to bed almost ashamed of myself for wasting the day away.  Oh well. Can't bring it back. So today I am going to be a little more productive. lol. Stayed tuned tomorrow to find out.


Some memory pictures for today... July 15th!  This day seems to be life changing days for Papa!  The first picture was July 15, 1996 when Papa held Andrew for the first time!!!
And then on the down side it was July 15, 2007 Papa was having his heart attack while camping and we didn't even know it!!! He thought Toby's leash pulled a muscle or it was indigestion.
Both occurrences changed his life. 


Well,  I hope if you have a major occurrence day today....it is wonderful!  God's blessings on you and yours!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I Have days when I am not productive at all. Don't like it either but you just make up for it the next day. So this date has good memories and some bad ones. Happy Papa got the heart problem fixed! Big hugs dear friend

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14