I feel like I always start my posts out with "Well...." I would make a terrible book writer. lol! Papa just left for his morning walk with Toby. Alone time for them. They really love it. Lauren and Maddie are arguing because one wants to play Monster High dolls and the other doesn't. Really? It is interesting to hear them in there crying and trying to comfort each other now... they are such girls. They hardly ever argue. I think they are tired. Maddie was up sleep walking last night. She crawled from the foot of my bed onto my legs crying...then got off and I followed her into the bathroom and back to bed. She remembers nothing. Shades of her mother and brother. The girls took showers and I am taking Maddie in to get a filling at the dentist...KJ has to work. Then not sure what we're going to do. Doesn't look like we are going to the pool today...weather stinks. Got a game tonight in Poulsbo. I love the games in Poulsbo.... they are closer, funner, and we kick butt.
Last night the girls made Teriyaki Chicken Breasts, Rice, and corn on the cob for dinner. It was nummy. Then for dessert they made a Yogurt & Huckleberry parfait topped with a strawberry. They loved it! They did awesome!
I don't have much time to write... We leave in 45 minutes and I need to get ready. Here are some memory pictures....
 |
| Here is Maddie, Lauren, Dylan and Andrew camping with us at Flagler...this is the day papa went to the hospital and didn't come out for 3 weeks! Game changing day....July 16, 2007 |
 |
| Lauren in her new dress July 16, 2005. |
Hope you have a wonderful day today! God bless!
2 comments:
The menu there sounds delicious! I need to come to your Cafe...That's unreal about the sleepwalking...bless her heart! Good thing Mam sleeps with one eye open! She's "got Maddie's back" when she's sleeping!! (or...errr..sleepwalking!)Have a fun Monday Joyce!! xoxo
Hey girlie, I love seeing what you are up to way up there! The weather is clearing up around here! We actually have gone two days without rain! Alex used to sleep walk... never remembered it at all!
Set a plate for me too, sounds yummy! Enjoy your Monday! I am happy that it is just a regular day since you aren't working anymore! Cute pics of the children! HUGS!
Post a Comment