WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, July 9, 2012

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!


Woke up to fog and a wet portion of my deck. What the heck? But that was 5:30.  It is now 7:30 and the sun is shining!!!!  So pool party here we come! Can't wait to post pictures tomorrow. I am picking up Lauren, Andrew, Dylan and Maddie. I was hoping Riley and Jo were coming but Tara made plans with the other grandparents. :(  Well....it is going to be fun!  I cannot wait. Don't think I am going to break out the swimsuit this time.  Not that brave yet. I will watch the kids swim. Check it all out.  It should be fun.

Yesterday I finally got the den cleaned and figured out. Sadly I am away from the window. But that is ok. Que sera, sera.  I needed to put papa in a good place. lol! So I came up with this:


Maddie will like it too....she's decided she doesn't like the love seat (where she sleeps) by the window anymore.  I have my other computer full of stuff at my computer desk in the livingroom waiting to get cleaned off.  Still trying to figure out how I can get internet feed to both....my wifi and my home computer!  That would be nice when the grand kids are here.

Well.. papa went for a walk and I got on the exercise bike on the back porch and rode.  lol!  While I rode I found things for a "honey do" list!  Imagine that! I notice a big bush tree is leaning on our fence. Don't like that at all! So...I had to take him out and show him how it is starting to bend. Get on it....or I will figure out the chainsaw!  (I think I may drive him crazy first).

Well....looking forward to a great week. My first Monday off. Wasn't last week a long week?  I am such a planner. Always planning.  Now I am planning a yard sale for the 20-22 of this month. I have way too much stuff. I need to get rid of clothes, toys, furniture, and stuff!!!!! Things that I "might use one day" need to go! I need my girls over to help decide. lol!  After all....they can help me now or when I kick the bucket. Up to them.

Planning a "grandkids" slumber party and I want to plan a couple more camp outs before the end of summer!  I want to take some grand kids over to Heathers to see their cousins for a night. I would like to steal some from over there.   Only 7 more weekends of summer!!!!!!!!! Yikes. I've got to move it, move it!  Coordinating with others is a tough thing to do in this family. Right when you think you have a plan...someone bails. Oh well. When it does come together it is beyond awesome!!!!

I hope you have a great day. I found a video called "Joyce's Childhood Home movies" I am going to check out.  God's blessings on you and yours.....and God, please continue blessing us with this beautiful weather. :D Thank you!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Declutter.....Simplify....Organize...Clean Out... Equals....Yard Sale which brings Happiness!! win-win!! You Go Girl! WEll...you lost the direct view, but I see you STILL have your spot with sunbeams shining on you, and that will definitely make you feel warm and fuzzy and smile this winter anyway. Have fun in the sun today...Watch out for the sunburn monster!!! ;-) {{hugs}} ** Mam's not working and she's home looking around....RUN PAPA RUN!!! xoxo

Theresa said...

Having FUN on your first FREE Monday!!!! Awesome! A day with the Grandkids is a great day ANY day! Enjoy and I agree with Julie, watch out for the sunburn! HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14