WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Thursday, July 5, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today is a huge day....Parker's 15th birthday!!!!! I am so happy!  Even though he lives 200 miles away and I won't get to see him today.... I am happy God blessed us with him! He is so unique!  Parker follows his own beat.  In a good way.  Parker loves video games, imagination stuff and says the most off the wall funniest comments.  To know Parker is to fall in love with him.  He has a huge heart.  I think out of all the kids.... he is the one that changes the least....in looks and personality and charm. I am hoping to have him over for a spell this summer... at least a week.  We'll see how it goes. :D hint...hint. Happy birthday, Parker! Papa and I love you to the formally known planet of Pluto and back!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo










Parker is a great big brother.








I LOVE THIS BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3


It is Thursday morning and I am not going to work! I bet there will be some tired, cranky kids there today!  Praying for Sarah!  The shun is shining and I am going to have lunch with Marcey... the lady who hired me and retired a few months ago. We have kept in touch and it will be fun to meet up again. I love marcey.
Doing a little house work this morning too. Woke up at 6 and getting my day started.  Yesterday was the 4th of July. We did nothing. I feel so bad for animals. It is so unfair for them.  Toby did okay but we darkened our bedroom and turned both fans on to drown some of the noise out. It works really good. Not totally, but not bad.  I watched a little fireworks on tv....but they play stupid music with it instead of patriotic. I would rather hear the star spangled banner.  I don't know what any of the kids did yesterday except Tara....I hope they all had fun and stayed safe! The neighborhood was pretty noisy... weekenders come in with their dogs and their noise.....I'm already sounding like an old grumpy retired person. lol!

Here is the picture of Monica and myself....the little girl that came before closing on Tuesday to say goodbye to me. I love this little girl.  And her mom! I feel like a mom to Priscilla and help to guide her through stuff. I told her we will always be friends so I will make a conscious effort to stay in touch.

Well..it is now 7:30.  Got some stuff to do and facebook to read so best close for now! Happy birthday Parksters!!!!
I just wanted to throw this picture out there...it was taken in March of 1998.


2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Parker!! Your Grandma LOVES YOU!!! ;-) Have a great day with friends Joyce. I, too, am GLAD ~ GLAD! that the LOUD celebrations of the Fourth are over...well..I hope they are. HUGS!!! xoxo

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday Parker! I love looking at the pictures and how he has grown! So handsome! Sweet picture of the girls and the babes:) Have a blessed week and a wonderful visit with Marcey! HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14