WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!

Today is my favorite daughter-in-law's birthday.  It is my only one....but still my favorite. lol!  I want to wish her a happy birthday! She is funny about pictures going up... so I will pick a couple good ones. :D



 

Pictures of Amanda and her amazing family.  God has blessed her so much!  She deserves it!

Yesterday we went to the pool at Marcey's so the kids could swim. They had fun and it was so relaxing!  I loved it. We are going back maybe next Monday! :D  Here are some pictures!












I am getting used to waking up with nothing to do and no place to go. It is so incredibly amazing. No guilt...just peace and joy.  But keep Sarah in your prayers. She is the one who is still working there. Has only been there a few months and is taking a huge burden on with Sarah Burke and I both being gone. (no, Teresa, Veronica moved to Portland a few months ago and is working down there). She needs lots of prayer.

Remember me posting about Scott Kagawa allegedly killing his wife...well they found his body yesterday. He killed himself.  The end of that story. Just not for the kids he left behind. They are in my prayers too.

Trying to decide if I should clean the toy room or take a nap.   I cleaned our room.  Put away laundry.  We'll see. I can do whatever I want. :D

Have a great day! xoxo

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday Amanda! What a beautiful smile:) I loved seeing the pictures of the swimming party! Looks like SO much fun! Have a restful evening! Being retired IS wonderful, just enjoy every moment! HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14