I am so excited this morning!!! Betty Lou called at 6:00 and they were just leaving my brother, Rick's place in Cle Elum (about 150 miles from here) so.... Doug and Betty are almost here!!!!! So excited! I can't wait! Talked to Doug and he sounds pretty happy! Lanny is making a turkey dinner tonight. That will be good! And I think we will take spaghetti tomorrow or Friday night. It will be a great week!
My Aunt Lorraine and her grand daughter Lindsey arrived yesterday!!!! This picture was taken last year of them:
 |
| great pic of lindsey... terrible of my aunt! |
I went up and saw them after work! Wonderful to see them again! They will be staying at mom's until Saturday!!!!
 |
| memory picture taken 10 years ago...Dylan, Kevon, Denise and Emerson! |
Just talked to Doug again and they will be dropping their stuff off here around 10:30 - 11:00! So I best get the room done! Lanny is such a nag!!!
1 comment:
Oh what smiles are coming! I can't wait to hear all about the visit and see pictures:) Enjoy your day and tell Papa that he has to let you share the joy with us:)
Love you all!
Post a Comment