WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, August 29, 2011

fair is done....check

Good morning. Or is it?  I started coughing last night.... residual from this long lasting cold, I guess. It was actually in the late afternoon. I couldn't stop coughing. I took Nyquil and fell asleep off and on the rest of the night. Papa took Maddie home because she decided not to stay.... she wanted to sleep in her own bed.  Lauren got bored to death. I felt bad for her but I was so out of it and I couldn't walk on my foot.

Earlier in the day I was great! Karla dropped Maddie and Dylan off to go to the Kitsap County Fair with us....and we picked up Lauren and Andrew!  It was fun!  We over ate.  Between us we had: Corndogs, funnel cake, curly fries, turkey legs and deep fried cookie dough and pbj sandwich, ice cream, cotton candy, snow cones, and lots of water!  It was a hot one yesterday. I got burnt. Shocker.  The kids went on lots of rides.  Of course the graviton. Lauren knows no fear....until she met the thing that took you up and dropped you down....see below. You can't see her face but she was a bit scared!!!!
And more rides...


Maddie, Andrew and Lauren on right.
I wish you could see the pictures better but the rides were fast! By the time it took the picture...they were gone! lol!


I have more pictures but I have to get a doctors appointment this morning before work.  xoxo

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Oh how I love Fairs!!!! Looks like everyone had a great time and the food is mighty fattening BUT so yummy:)

I hope you get your cough stopped! It has gone on too long! Big hugs to all of you!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14