WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

happy birthday JAY!!!!

Jay with adopted sister Karla!










HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY!!!!!!!!!! My adopted son has a birthday today!!!!!  I love this guy!  He is so kind, sweet, caring, and is a perfect son. It wouldn't be hard to adopt him...all the kids and grandkids already love him. I think he is too old to adopt. But we can in our heart! Love you, Jay, and hope your birthday is absolutely wonderful like you!!!!!

I went to the doctor again yesterday. UTI and got different antibiotic. Note to self....amoxicillin is never good for me.  I was in misery yesterday...plus the doctor is having me off until tomorrow! Not good. I missed two more games last night. Thursday is their last night. I will be there!!!!  I have to be pretty sick to miss a game.....and even sicker to miss work. This has been a horrible past week for me. But I think I am finally on the mend!

Mom sure seemed depressed on the phone yesterday.  She shouldn't be.... Doug and Betty will be here around the 16th....and so will her sister Lorraine! I think I know part of the problem. It is not fun getting old. Watching her with her health and loneliness....I don't want to go through it at all. It seems so many things are a struggle for her and it is easier for her to just stay home. But then she is alone with her thoughts. Please pray for her.  She understands we all have lives.... but she is the one who gave those lives to us.  I want to help her. I don't know what to do.

Well.... I need to clean my house.  Got a few things done yesterday. Very few. Company is coming soon so I need to step it up!

I woke up to what my niece posted on Facebook and had to share ... an oldie Northwest song:Godzilla ate up Tukwila
I loved this song years ago....he mentions our bridge! We got mentioned! lol! Does anyone remember this but me and Denise?  I also remember this song....the guy did a cute job with the video: Dead Skunk in the Middle of the Road
Stupid silly songs that will be stuck in my head all day now.

I hope you enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Love your background:) Hope you and your Mom have a better day! Perhaps she should go on a little day trip somewhere closeby! Maybe it would help her to get out and away from home for a day or two!

Get well my friend, I know it is no fun being under the weather! Have a blessed day! (I don't remember the song, sounds like a good one)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14