WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, August 18, 2011

family is home!!!!

Everyone arrived safe and sound and accounted for!  Betty is sitting on the couch talking to Sandy. Douglas is getting up. Lanny is still asleep. I am showered and dressed. I need to take mom to her hair appointment at 8:00.  That is our morning!  I won't have much time to write on here in the morning for about a week. My brother is an early riser too....and no offense....but I'd rather spend time with him than on the computer. :D  He is home.

Yesterday was Wet Wednesday at the school....and we had a movie..... Oh, did I tell you Hailley is quitting? Last day is the 26th. :(

Here are pictures from yesterday!  Have a great day!
the kids i had left before closing time giving the Christian salute

watching a movie....very rare treat but the theme is "lights, camera, action" and we are talking about movies, performing, etc!!!!!

water fight!!!!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Girl, you take time and spend it with the family! I'll be here waiting to hear all about their visit! Have a blessed day, love you all! HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14