The bad news? It is already Sunday.
The good news? Mama is at Northwoods Lodge resting comfortably! Rita and Vicky ran her some clothes to travel in and then she rode by cabulance or ambucab or whatever it was. They drove around through Tacoma and brought her up to Silverdale! She said it was a nice ride...hardly any traffic. The room is big and private. She has a end table, dresser, two huge closets, tv, bed and a nice high back wing chair. She also has windows that look out into the courtyard. Very nice room she is so happy with. Lois packed her stuff at home while I went and got her flowers from Albertson's, a vase from Hallmark, balloons from the dollar store and some puzzle books. Lois grabbed a tablet for guests to sign....we are hoping people to go over there! We stayed through dinner and she liked the food alot! She had baked fish, sliced potato wedges, beets, chicken broth, and peaches. She ate really well and drank all her milk. So proud of her!!!! Then we asked for a pain pill for her and said good night while they got her ready for bed (just past 6 pm). She was very tired by that time! I hope she slept good last night!
More good news? We are going to the fair today! I haven't been there for years....since Lauren was a baby! We are taking Lauren, Andrew, Maddie and Dylan. Going to call and see what Jo and Riley are doing today. They usually have plans. :(
I hope you all have a great day today! Love to all!!!!
WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(319)
-
▼
August
(25)
- Foreseeing a long day ahead....
- Let's get past this!!!!
- fair is done....check
- bad news .... it is Sunday.
- Some Good News
- Update on mom and pictures...not of mom.
- Harborview? Are you kidding me?
- family
- Bring on the weekend!
- family is home!!!!
- quick update!
- lions and tigers and bears....oh my!
- sunday.....lazy sunday
- I love Saturdays.... I can't say it enough!
- Let me count the ways...
- Loving music week!!!!
- Did you know I love Lucy?
- happy birthday JAY!!!!
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!!!!!!!!
- happy birthday Justin!
- A trim here and there....voila!
- HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!!!!
- blah....
- busy day and night.....
-
▼
August
(25)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:
Good news on your Mama! I pray that she continues to improve and gets all settled in! Have fun at the fair, I love fairs! It is a wonderful childhood memory for me in the Fall!
Big hugs and lots of love! Theresa
Post a Comment