| Mom with nephews Dale, Larry, Bob and Michael! They all walked her all the way to the van when we were leaving. Such special guys!!! |
Then there was mom and her kids Rick, Doug, Lois and Joyce (Libby and David were missing). And then my Aunt Lorriane had her grand daughter Lindsay and grandson Landon (from Oregon)and his sweet wife Erica.
| Tuff's...Lindsay, Erica, Landon, Aunt Lorraine |
The party being in August prevents her 3 kids: Don, June and Kathy from coming as two of them work in the school system and school has started in South Dakota already.)
I put my Aunt Lorraine in the back seat with me and mom in the front with Papa.
Lindsay, Betty and Doug rode together. Don, Lois and Denise rode together. Rick and Connie made it too! It was a nice gathering.
My brother actually woke up early.... so I am gonna go. Have a great Sunday!
2 comments:
Oh what a wonderful day! I know that your Mama was REALLY happy:) Great day spent with family, nothing better in my book!
HUGS and HAPPY Sunday to you dear friend! Enjoy this glorious day!
Family is a wonderful thing and I am not sure I could make it one day with out mine!! I know that your mama was happy as well as you!!Hope you all are able to have many more gatherings like that!!
Love and Hugs to you my friend!!
Post a Comment