WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Saturday, August 3, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!!!

Today our extremely good looking, funny, smart grandson Joshua turned 9 years old!!!!  Being at the hospital and seeing him for the first time was such a huge blessing!!!! I sure love him! He is such a character and everyone that knows him loves him!!!   Here are some photo's I hope capture who Josh is!!!









Likes riding.... almost anything!


Getting on a sheep! Our sheep buster!
 





Is this the bad cowboy in black?
  









Seems like his mouth is open alot!!!!

and again....

and again!!!!

Christmas!!!!


 




Watching fireworks...ya, I know it's not dark!


He was a handsome newborn and will always be!

2 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! He was FAT!! Haha! Oh I love my boy so much! What a wonderful blessing!!

Theresa said...

He is precious! I know that he brings a lot of joy to all of you! Have a blessed day and Happy Birthday Joshua! HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14