It is Friday! I am happy / sad. No, I am mostly sad. Usually happy because it is Friday. But the kids are leaving me today. Parker and Patrick have been here all week and I am going to miss them like crazy!!! I have gotten used to them being here! Papa took them to Auntie Tara's this morning and she is taking them to the fair today! Then they are spending tonight with her so she can take them to meet Heather on the pass tomorrow. Tara is taking 7 kids to the fair! Crazy girl! Karla just left with Maddie and Lauren. They are going to the fair and she is taking Dylan and his girlfriend Grace too. Maddie was in a good mood until Karla made her switch from wearing her boots to her tennis shoes. Boots just didn't match with her shorts. lol! Praying they all have fun!!!!
We would have gone but I have a whole house I need to clean and get back in order. Papa will take care of the trailer. Me, Maddie and Lauren slept in it last night...P & P the night before...Dylan, P & P on Tuesday night...and Heather, Don, Joshua and Jared on Wed. to Sunday. So it has been used this past week. :D Most use it has had all summer.
Anyway, I hope the kids eat some fair food for me!!! My favorite....
And Maddie's favorite....
It might be worth it to go eat! lol! Well, I better go clean the house! It is a mess!
Have a great day!
WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Friday, August 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(183)
-
▼
August
(18)
- Friday again?????
- Fair time in Kitsap County!
- Already Thursday!!!!
- Monday....last post from the weekend!
- Sunday was eating and walking and goodbyes!
- Sluys, Family Reunion, Paint Ball, Family dinner!
- Friday was fun, fun, fun!
- Fort Worden, Fat Smitty's, and s'mores!
- Quick update
- Sunday blessings!
- Friday Five!!!! Wow!
- 21 Years and still counting!!!!!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TARA!!!!!!!!!!
- How much is that Doggie in the window?
- Music Monday!
- Sunday night post!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!!!
- Last week of July!
-
▼
August
(18)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment