I am just happy today. Not because of the weather. Not because of anything. Because of everything! I have a God who has decided to bless me beyond my imagination. If I could think back to my days in high school.... could I ever imagine 38 years late I would have 10 amazing and beautiful healthy grandbabies, a wonderful husband who shows me love and kindness every day, a devoted dog that makes me smile and brings a peace into my life, 5 great kids who have grown up to be the most responsible and fabulous parents and people ever. And I met Jesus....who loves me more than anyone should and saved me!!!!! See why I am happy today? Sure, there are things that could bring me down if I thought about them.... that is why I chose not to! This is one of my favorite verses:
It is after 8 and Maddie is awake giving Toby his morning lovings. She sure loves that dog! Lauren isn't up yet....expect her to sneak in and scare me soon. She likes to do that when she wakes up.
I helped Andrew with homework yesterday. I cannot believe how much they bombard these kids. Homework used to be work you didn't finish in class. Now it is EXTRA work....and lots of it...that you get to work on at home. You add 6 classes together and that is tons of homework! Doesn't seem fair. Oh well.
I have all my lessons planned for this week. Ready for the week! Hope you have a wonderful week! I know it will be! xoxo
WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(116)
-
▼
January
(13)
- Monday is a good day....right?
- FRIDAY!!! YAY!
- happy or sad
- Wonderful Sunday
- Surprise guests over night!
- Walking in a winter wonderland!!!!
- yuk...not a fun day
- Short and sweet (no sugar though!)
- Happy Birthday Kev!
- The ladies I have loved and lost....
- Big decisions.....and lots of thoughts....
- Making plans for a great year!
- First day of the year!
-
▼
January
(13)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:
RAH!!!!!! Reading your blog just made me feel all chipper and positive and HAPPY too! OUTSTANDING attitude dear bloggy sister...wow...it's contagious! Hugs to you and Have a great day what is left of it! :-) You are ON TOP of things...A woman ready for anything!! woot. xoxo
I am happy too! Loads of things we could find to frown about but I just don't look there:) Hope this will be a wonderful week for you, that your health will continue to improve and that the smile on your face will be HUGE! HUGS!
Post a Comment