WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Kev!






Today is my son's birthday!!! Kevon is 34 years old!!! I can't believe it.  I love my baby boy.  I am so proud of him.  He is smart....not just smart but common sense smart too!  He is kind, loving, talented, oh, he is just perfect. Just ask him. lol!  He really is such a great person. Everyone loves Kev. Especially his mama.  He is out to dinner with his dad, Karla and family tonight.  I hope they are having fun! :D

Sadly, my Aunt Lorraine passed away this week.  She had a fall and never recovered. Like mom. Back and forth from the nursing home to the hospital until she died.  I was so sad!!!  I adored her. And now she is gone.  Reminded us all so much of when we lost mom. Our hearts were with June, Kathy and Donny. And mostly our prayers!!!!

Pretty good week at work. Got the best compliment. The CEO said everything changed for the better the minute I walked in the door.  Do you know how great that feels?  My self confidence is back.  Now I know I can do almost anything.

That is why I know I can get healthy.  If you look at my new link.... you can follow my progress. I am quite pleased with how I am doing. I ate a salad for lunch today.  Theresa, Marcey and Joanna all came by my office and saw it! Witnesses!  It was actually pretty good.

What else is going on?

Dylan is trying to raise the rest of the money to go to Washington DC over Spring Break!!!!  If you feel like helping out at all.... here is the link. He is almost there! He has to have the rest of the money by Monday! He has worked so hard... I am sure he will make it! Thanks!
https://olr.worldstrides.net/scripts/cgiip.exe/RegisterOnline/PaymentLogin.htm?ttype=gift&custid=102016437&custlname=Rogers




They are calling for snow this Sunday - Wednesday!!!  And then again next weekend!  woo-hoo. I think. We got a memo from Joanna.... we WILL be open and we WILL be expected to be there. My plan was to stay the night with mom when it snowed since it was just down the hill. ( I still look up at her apartment every day I go out on the playground. :(  Have a great weekend!  Hopefully I will too!!! 




















































































































2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday to Kevon and have yourself a great weekend!! xoxo

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday to your HANDSOME son! I have always loved his smile! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! My Grandson is going to Washington also, I will check to see when he is going! I know it is expensive!

Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14