Our little Dylan is not so little any more. He turns 14 today. That blows my mind... it really has to weird Karla and Joel out. It doesn't seem long ago when Karla was 14!
I want to wish a very happy and special birthday week for you Dylan! I love you so much!!! So does Papa!!! You are very special to us and you always will be! xoxo!!!!
I lost my f drive with my pictures so I took these off facebook. Hope to find time to fix it this weekend. :(
WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(319)
-
▼
September
(17)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN!
- Happy birthday mama.....
- Craziness.... just want to get things to settle down.
- HAPPY FALL!!!!!
- Sheeeeee's Back!!!!
- The service was special!
- Thank you my school kids!!!!
- Back to work.....
- Sunday
- It's not goodbye....we will see you later!!!!
- Never stop praying.
- first day of school... and more about mom!
- more on mom
- Sad day... but some girls make me smile. :)
- Mostly mama....
- The good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Too tired to think!
-
▼
September
(17)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Dylan! What a sweet fella he is and I know you love him to pieces! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!
Post a Comment