Time to get into reality with my coffee and computer. :D The class is having a field trip to CMC to watch a Magician! I am going to get there early and save us some seats if I can! If it rains we cancel.
Skies will stay mostly cloudy with light scattered showers moving through today.
Showers with the chance of afternoon thunderstorms are forecast Wednesday with temperatures falling back down into the mid 60s.
Scattered showers continue through Thursday with temperatures holding in the upper 60s.
Friday just a chance showers with temperatures in the low 70s.
Saturday with more sun inland around the sound. Sunday stays mostly sunny and dry. Temperatures rebound back into the mid 70s for your weekend plans.
Yesterday was a rough day with our new schedule at work. I don't start now until 10:30. Everyone got an hour cut. So I go to walmart to get ink and then to Jack's and to work. The new schedule sucks because I got nothing done in the morning. All I did was give breaks, lunches, and in trouble. I complained about something to the head honcho but also had a solution. It was poopoo'd and then they came up with the same solution I had 30 minutes later. Frustrating. Oh well... just do your job to please God! Keep the focus! Don't lose focus!
Got games tomorrow night and Thursday night to keep score for...if anyone wants to come they are at the high school behind the Tennis Court. Bring chairs if you need back support. I do!
Ordering Propane this morning. We are going to use our fireplace this winter again. I am jazzed about that. It gets the chill out of the air soooo fast! Right now electricity is cheaper than propane but it sure will be nice when we need it! Power outages, cozy times, chill in the air times. :D
I will leave you with these.... just because I can:
![]() |
| Happy anniversary (Lanny's little sister) Rita and Jim! Taken on 7/12/85! |
| Camping at Elkhorn 7/12/89! Tara is watching Uncle Doug. |
![]() |
| 7-12-08 Jo and Lauren at beach! |


2 comments:
I dream ALL the time, some are good... some are not and some are just downright weird:)
Sorry about the job stuff! Hopefully it will get better and you are correct in WHO we are supposed to please!
Love the pictures, have a blessed day and BIG HUGS!
woah...you had something weird to eat last night me thinks...what a crazy dream sequence...I wouldn't even TRY to figure that one out!!!lol...Those kind of dreams wear you out!and then you have to wake up and go to work...moan....Hope the work was just a bad day stuck inbetween all the good ones...Have a GREAT Wednesday Hump day... :-)
Post a Comment