WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER!!!!

Today is my 2nd born grandson's birthday, so happy birthday to my Parker!!!!  I love this baby so much!!!!  He makes me laugh without even meaning to. He is handsome in his Parker way.... he is funny in his Parker way... and he is caring and loving in his Parker way.  There is no one else like Parker. Not even his younger brothers! He is unique and incredibly made by God and we love him soooo much!!!!!  Here are some pictures of Parker.... enjoy!  Tomorrow I will post the pictures of our fireworks but today I want to post mostly about the Parksters!!!! What a great smile he has!!!






2002 Parker is 5!

2003

2004

2005

2006

2007

2008

2009

2010

2011
Looking at his pictures just make me smile!!!!!!  I love him tons! 

Last night Lauren was sad because she felt she was missing fireworks (even though we shot a bunch off Saturday night).... she said "this is a holiday and it doesn't feel like it!" So we curled up in robes and snuggies and went out on the front deck and watched them all over the neighborhood.  I didn't get a picture last night but took one this morning. The morning after....
Some of them really, really scared me.... which she thought was hilarious!  She kept asking me if I wet my pants yet. lol!  They were really cool around us though... lots of the high pretty ones! We had fun out there. I love to make her laugh... and it was easy because she was tired. Right after we watched those we went to bed.  The animals stayed inside.... the dogs were a bit nervous, the cat was hiding. The only thing I hate about the 4th. Poor animals.  I had fans in every room going to try to drown out the noise. It helped quite a bit.

I work today....Papa is happy to relax and spend time with Lauren.  He worked last night and got a morning shift for next week! 8-12!  See how he likes it.  That's cool.  I could so go to sleep right now but it is 7:00 and I have to stay awake for work.  Have a great day! 

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday to your Handsome Grandson, it's my Brother's B'day too:) Hope you all have a wonderful week! It would be nice for Papa to be working while you are working, then you will have the evenings together:) Have a blessed day dear friend, love you bunches! HUGS!

Julie said...

LOVE the photos. Happy birthdays coming all the time!!!!! LOVE LOVE the latest header photo. it is awesome. ! :-) fantastic group shot. Glad your Fourth was wonderful. **Woobie is TERRIFIED of loud noises. so thunder, and especially fireworks undo him... I stayed home with him last night as somebody was firing off the BIG rounds of Fireworks in the park behind us and he was coming unglued...HUGS to you!!! the deck is lovely!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14