A minor earthquake occurred at 5:19:28 AM (PDT) on Sunday, July 24, 2011.
The magnitude 3.0 event occurred 20 km (12 miles) WNW of Brinnon, WA.
The hypocentral depth is 41 km (26 miles).
Papa was awake because I heard him talk to Toby and I yelled "Did you feel that?" He said "Yes. Was it an earthquake?" And yes it was. Very short and shaky. But what a thing to wake up to!
Another thing I woke up to was this beautiful view. The sunrise... it comes right through this window!
This was what we had for dinner. Prime Rib! Well, mine was cooked. This is what Papa got when he ordered his Medium Rare. He couldn't eat it. He sent it back once and I think all they did was flip it on the plate. We ate at Chimicum Cafe which usually has great food. Mine was so good! I think he was disappointed. But he brought it home so he could cook it. lol!
I guess you could call it a date. We laughed and had fun being together! I love that guy. He is really funny. He sure makes me laugh. That is good.
Leaving in two hours to take mom to her church. Then to the store and/or maybe for a bite to eat? See how she is doing. Last Sunday she was really unhappy because no one called her all day. She gets that way when she is nervous about surgery. I know she's worried because she wants communion... but she is going shopping so she must know she will be ok.
Dylan and Maddie are spending the night and helping me with my class field trip tomorrow at the beach! I can use extra eyes and ears! Two teachers will be riding the bus....and maybe some parents. It will be fun! Pray for dry weather!!!! Maybe some sun?
Well.... I am going to sit on my porch with my coffee. Enjoy your Sunday! xoxo
1 comment:
Oh no, not an earthquake! I am happy it wasn't a big one! You and Papa on a date... SA-WEET! Love it that you guys were out giggling together! I order my stuff WELL-done, so any red isn't OK with me:)
I hope you and your Mama had a great time together! I'll be praying for that surgery... we can count on each other like that:)
Love you my friend, BIG HUGS! Have a great time on the field trip!
Post a Comment