WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, July 18, 2011

Could we see sun????

Short on time this morning. I work at 9:00 and I was going to go have my blood drawn and didn't remember until after I drank some coffee. Whoops. I will have to plan it another day. I also have two sleeping kids here.  Maddie spent the night again!  (I just got a call from a telemarketer and it is 6:55! I see Maddie stirring....I hope she falls back to sleep!)  And Andrew spent the night!!! I am excited! He may spend a couple nights! I missed him! Last night he was telling papa and I about Mexico....what he liked, what bugged him, how awesome it felt to serve God and the church down there, new friends he made, he told us about the beautiful beaches of Mazatlan, etc... I cannot wait to see all the pictures! I did get to see pictures of the Owl City concert he went to when returning home Friday night!  His absolute favorite in the world.  He had a blast!  Tonight he is going to the Softball game with me! I wonder if Veronica will go again?  Hope the weather cooperates!

Fog around Western Washington this morning will burn off shortly after sunrise. Our skies will brighten and more sunshine is expected. Highs will be in the mid 70s. More clouds are expected by Tuesday afternoon with another storm system moving our way by Wednesday and Thursday with cooler temperatures and another chance of showers and mountain storms.

Well....that's all I got. Have a great Monday! Here are some I took yesterday from my cell phone!
Maddie took this picture of the weird way Punkin's back legs were when she was sleeping! lol!

toby with the duck in his mouth

maddie playing lego's

Maddie playing the harmonica for us!
 
Andrew is back and comfortable on the computer! ;D
Tara on July 18,1987 as Kirby Koala....her first job!

7-18-2004 Maddie and Dylan

7-18-2005 Lauren


1 comment:

Theresa said...

Oh girl, I gotta have my coffee:) I don't know why that matters so much! What can a little coffee hurt? ya know?

Anyway, I hope you had a great day! Enjoy the sunshine and the ballgame! HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14