ok, I made a mistake. I know, I know. When I posted the pictures for the girls softball I posted Maddie's 2012 photo. I didn't get called out on it because Karla doesn't read this but I caught it. So here is her 2013 photo.
Some exciting news about Maddie is her and her Jaycie are going to run for Miss Westsound again. She loved it before although it is a lot of work. She did great!
Yesterday was fun...Heather and two of her boys, Tara and Brad with their girls came for a taco supper! Heather LOVES her daddy's taco's and iced tea...or sweet tea. Whatever you want to call it. We sat out on the back deck while the kids ate. Brad & Tara went down to the beach with the kids. It was so relaxing and nice. Andrew was mowing a lawn so got here after everyone left. But he was hungry and at a taco and some nacho's and whatever else papa could put in him. lol! Papa loves with food. I don't know how to stop that! We had a nice time.
 |
| Heather and me! |
 |
| Jared and me! |
 |
| Jordy and me |
 |
| Joshua and me |
 |
| Riley and me! |
 |
| Tara and me! |
Brad passed on getting his picture taken with me. I think we only have one together and it was after his wedding:
I don't usually write this on Sunday's but I wanted to correct my error and post yesterdays picture.
I found out today that my sister is moving back to Yakima with her husband and daughter. I cannot find fault in it. It is nice to know she is so close but Don's mom is 79 and he needs to be near her now. They spent time with mom when she needed Lois and I know it meant every thing to mom. But Don's family is back there and the weather is much better for his health and the allergy situation isn't as bad.
Well, best go for now. Hope you all enjoy your day and may God bless your week!!!
1 comment:
I enjoyed seeing all of those sweet smiles:) Cute little princess all dressed up! Sorry your Sister is moving away but we have to help with the elderly! Have a blessed week dear friend, HUGS!
Post a Comment