Happy Father's Day!!!! Some of my favorite dad's are posted above! They take care of the most precious people in my life! And they do an amazing job!
Father's day does make me a bit sad...even though he has been gone for over 8 years now. I don't buy a father's day card or make that morning phone call on Father's Day morning or have the barb-b-que that dad loved. So I get a little sad.
But I am thankful Lanny is here and is still a good dad and papa. He may not be the perfect dad (never met one) but he loves his kids and grandkids so much. He is so incredibly proud at who they grew up to be and he prays for each of them every single morning without fail. An amazing man. He was there to share important moments, help them, play with them, teach them, eat with them, fix things for them, cook for them, coach them, and clown around with!
Happy Father's Day to the men in our lives!


.jpg)









1 comment:
Loved looking at all of your pictures:) I know I have said this many times but Karla looks just like you! Y'all could pass for twins! Have a blessed week with all of these sweet memories! We miss our Daddies, don't we? Love you all!
Post a Comment