I really don't have much to blog about during the week and that is why I don't. But it is Sunday and I better catch up.
Let's see. Our daughter, Heather had surgery on Wednesday. They burned out the inside of her uterus. ouch. So she should be doing alot better now. And our son-in-law, Brad, had shoulder surgery on the same day! Heather is already feeling pretty good but Brad's recovery is going to take quite a bit longer. Months. And he isn't one to sit around...so he needs prayer.
On Thursday Heather found out she got the job at the local hospital. She starts tomorrow. That is exciting news!
Friday and Saturday were really nothing days. Didn't do much of anything. So we stayed out of trouble. That was good.
Maddie and Lauren came over and spent the night Saturday. They spent a lot of time in the neighbors front yard playing with Gregory and Cameron. They had a lot of fun for a couple hours. Then they wanted to sleep in the trailer. So I got to sleep in the trailer.
 |
| Lauren trying to read. |
 |
| Maddie surrounded in pillows! |
We didn't get to bed until almost 11 and then I had to wake them up at 7. An hour or so later they came in and showered and had breakfast. Then we went to the carnival. What a nightmare. I was miserable. It was raining when we got there...
Then it was $30 per girl for wrist bands for the rides. Then there were only 3 adult rides working....the rest were for little kids (like cars going in a circle). Maddie didn't want to do the zipper (can't blame her), they did the gravatron several times...
and then the Octopus. Maddie only did it once and that was enough for her.
 |
| Maddie couldn't wait to get off it! She almost ran Lauren over! |
 |
| Second time |
 |
| Maddie was excited to go with Lauren on the ride! |
 |
| Third time with Ella |
Ella wasn't the only one we saw from school! There was also the twins...Matheas and Gabriel, Eion, Sophia, Jake, and Jimmy! It was great seeing so many and getting hugs!!!! Love and miss my school kids so much!
 |
| Her last ride was with a boy she didn't know. She was done after that! |
They also went on the house thingy and got lost before they even really got into it! Here you can see them trying to find their way. haha!
 |
| fun. |
My back was killing me! Papa's legs were hurting. There were no benches anywhere!!!! So we were pretty uncomfortable. We stayed 2 1/2 hours. The girls were bored at first but they had fun later. There was no Merry-go-round, no Scrambler, and some favorite rides were not there.
 |
| Having fun on the bumper cars! |
 |
| Maddie won a fish. |
That is a nice note to end on.....lol! Have a great week everyone! God bless!
2 comments:
Well that looks like LOTS of fun:) Cute picture of you and Papa! I can't ride anything that goes round and round... makes me sick:( Have a great week dear Joyce! I pray for quick recovery for Heather and Brad! HUGS!
I felt perfect the next day! Except for my neck and throat from the breathing tube, I feel like a new person :)
Post a Comment