Thought I would do a quick post. I posted two days ago so there is not alot going on. Yesterday was Riley's game. The weather was so perfect and beautiful! Loved it! They played so well. Riley got a great hit! Her games are the farthest to drive. All the moms of our grandkids always say "Thanks for coming!" We do it because we know it means something to the kids and because it is our pleasure to watch them play! I love the games. It is so exciting to watch them learn and have fun! Tonight and Thursday are games but they are on Bainbridge Island and we decided not to travel there this season. So tonight we are just relaxing.
| Jordy with her boyfriend |
| Riley |
| Jordy's pedicure |
| My rhody |
| Loved the view of the water this morning...it was like a pinkish purple sun was shining on it. |
| Mt. Rainier from WalMart |
I don't know why things look so beautiful but camera's really can't capture God's true beauty of his creations.
This morning I went to Walmart and got Papa a few new T-shirts and a few bra's for me. Got some food and then went to IGA for some meat. Came home and chilled on the deck for a bit. Papa moved the picnic table back there and I love it. Can sit with my coffee and computer and pajama's! lol!
Sorry I don't have much more that I can think of.... but I do want to mention my Georgia friend is having a birthday on Thursday! So if you know Theresa... drop her a happy birthday!!!! Heck... if you don't know her drop her one anyway. Her ganky website is on my page on the left side! She is a sweetheart!!!!
Haha....whenever I hear the word "sweetheart" I think of this video:
i laugh now when I watch it. The littlest thing... like is Mam (me) a sweetheart or not?????? I love when I am asking Maddie to apologize Lauren has to get just one more "sweetheart" in there. lol! Love me some babies!!!!!
Have a good week and happy birthday Theresa! God bless you and keep you!



2 comments:
Happy birthday Theresa! I hope my rhodie turns out that beautiful! Cant wait til it blooms! Give my daddy a hug for me and a kiss on the forehead!
Thank you dear friend for the Birthday wishes:) I had a full, busy and AWESOME day! I treasure your friendship and hope someday to see those beautiful views arm in arm with you! Love you sweet Joyce! HUGS!
Post a Comment