Rain really doesn't bother me. I actually love it! It doesn't get old too often. I grew up here so I am used to it. It is just the way it is!
It has been an interesting week. No, not really. Kind of a boring week. Cleaning house. They have been putting a new fire hydrant down on the corner so two days in a row they shut off our water. Then the water was all gross when we turned it on. yuk. We need to pump our septic tank. We haven't since we moved in...and we are overdue. Seems like every time you think you have a few bucks ahead and something comes up! But I did get exciting news about getting the cat immunized. PetSmart has an organization come around and we can get shots for about $10 each rather than almost $200! Big difference. Always looking for ways to save money.
That cat....don't know if it is worth it. He doesn't like me. I call him Major Payne. Kitkat is such a sweet name. This cat is not sweet. Except to maybe Papa and Lauren. Lauren can pick her up and rock her and kiss on her etc.... the cat does nothing. I pick up the cat to pet or hold her and he will bite on me. He doesn't hurt me but he is showing me he doesn't like me.
Talked to Kevon for quite awhile today. I love him. He makes me laugh. He takes time just to talk with me. He's a good son. We don't always agree on everything, but we never argue and mostly we laugh. He is funny and he cares about his mama and her feelings.
I guess I don't have much to say. Cleaned out my closet some....went through clothes I don't want anymore.
I posted some recipe's on the family recipe sites. I love recipe's can't wait to try these next month!
I will close with a few pictures I am borrowing from facebook. One Karla posted today of Maddie:
And this one is one Amanda posted of Lauren:
I think it was ok to take these because the girls don't look at my blog anyways. I don't think any of my kids do except Heather. I was surprised when my sister, Libby, called and she had been reading my blog. That was nice. No one sends pictures to each other anymore. They just post them on facebook and then we take them. I guess that is how it works. lol!
Have a great weekend!












2 comments:
We have had lots of rain here too and I am trying to enjoy it:) Today is sunny and I am thankful for that! Love the picture of you and Kevon! He is a good Son to take time for his Mama! I know you guys enjoyed the chat and lots of laughs!
Have a blessed Sunday dear friend, big hugs from across the country!
Yup I read it. Saturdays are the best! I cleaned out a closet also! Finished all my laundry, that in itself is a task with 6 people! Made cookies with Bear, mini cadburry egg cookies and now going to make fresh bread to go with dinner :)
Post a Comment