WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Posting again?

I am posting two days in a row!!!! Can you believe it?  I still don't have a lot to say but feeling a post comin' on. haha!

Last night Andrew spent the night.  He woke me up and we talked for a long time. It was nice to just sit and hear his heart.  I love that boy. He loves the Lord so much and has such a concern for others!!!!  It amazes me the depth of his love and caring.  I am so proud of the man he is becoming and how he listens to the Lord.  Last night him and Jael were going to bust into North Kitsap's Tolo.  We didn't get into what happened during our talk, but needless to say the plan didn't work. But they sure looked smashing!

The birthday background is for several birthday's!!!!
Makoa's birthday is Tuesday and he will be 4!!!

Andrew's is Thursday and he will be 17!!!

And Lauren's is Saturday and she will be 10!!!

A great week coming up!!!!

Today is Makoa's party. I want to go so bad but my back is killing me! I am so torn.... I should just suck it up and go.  It won't kill me. Yesterday I pulled alot of clothes out of the closet and divided keep and charity piles and I overdid it.... again.  I thought the shower would help this morning but it didn't. I will probably take some ibuprofen and go.  None of the grandkids are going this year. Well, only Andrew, Dylan, Lauren and Maddie really know Makoa. Maddie and Lauren have softball tryouts today. Andrew is working. Not sure about Dylan....but how many high schoolers want to go to a 4 year old's birthday party.  Of course, it isn't really like a toddler party. It is tons of Filipino food and tons of adults. I know Lanny really wants to see Kapono and another guy he worked with, Namon. I just talked myself into going. lol! I haven't gotten Makoa a gift yet. I think we will give him money....lots of dollar bills is exciting for a 4 year old. We'll see.
I need to get out of this house anyway.

I am a recipe addict right now.  I keep posting new ones on our recipe site.  A while ago I kept posting them on Facebook. Amanda threatened to unfriend me if I kept posting them. lol!!!!  I am going to try some and some of them are freezable.

Well, Andrew got up and we made chocolate chip waffles!!! Now we have to be at the birthday party in 15 minutes so I gotta run!!!! Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh YUM...chocolate chip waffles. Those kinds of foods just seem to like me and want to STICK with me....lol! Hope you had fun with all your partying and that your back is feeling better tomorrow..{{hugs!}} to you Joyce.xoxo

Theresa said...

Great Picture of those two:) Enjoyed those pictures of Lauren and Andrew! 17 and 10... they grow up too fast to suit me! Hugs to you sweet friend!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14