Today I expanded my table for company on Sunday. My brother and his daughters are suppose to come over! Fun time! We had a blast last time! I am excited.
Also just tidied up a bit this morning. And I called on prices of shots for that cat....my goodness! Almost $200! I called 3 different places! Don't want to really let him out until he is protected. Then a stinking Eagle, Owl or Coyote will probably get him!
That would be sad. Papa is more attached to him than I am. I think he is a pain. He is so feisty, independent, crazy and I could go on and on. But Papa and Lauren adore this cat!!!! Still have the issue on if we should let him be an indoor/outdoor cat or not. All our cats have been outside and we didn't worry about them.
![]() |
| Sissy |
| KC (or Caseybird) |
| Baby (our 3 legged cat) |
We lived in town and our 3 cats who went in and out.....and we moved them to Kingston and they were mostly outside. I guess I am so worried because it broke my heart when Pumpkin disappeared. I really loved that cat.
![]() |
| Punkin' |
Maybe that is why I am having a hard time getting close to this one. And because he is a booger. I guess I have to believe he will learn to be cautious. He will probably surprise me and live forever. lol!
I heard today that my brother almost lost his little dog to an eagle. He was out in the yard and an eagle was flying over it. Rick thinks it didn't come down and get him because he was with the bigger dog. Now he can't go out alone. Here is a picture with mom and his dog! Rick goes EVERYWHERE with that little guy. He is really a cutie.
I am trying to use my new phone again. I still don't like it but I am going to give it a shot....again. I wanted a Qwerty but had to cut my thumbnails to use it. It is a really small phone. And it has the touch thingy going on which I cannot get used to. I need Andrew to help me I guess. I still don't have everything figured out on my laptop yet. lol!The sky is so blue and it is so sunny today! I love it! It gives me hope that Spring is coming! We didn't have hardly any snow! I hope that doesn't mean it will be mosquito city this year. Or a fly jungle.
I am watching House Hunters right now. Right now it is the International version. It is kind of interesting to see other homes. In Germany the kitchen appliances are not added in rentals and you have to pay extra. And some of the apartments in some countries are so small! Interesting!
Andrew and Lauren may come to visit today. Kids only had half day today. That happens once a month! Nice for them.
I found this really interesting and so true!!!!
This one too.....
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!1


.jpg)





2 comments:
I remember Pumpkin and how it broke your heart;(. I don't have any animals but Tracy's family has two dogs and love them to pieces. Have a blessed weekend. Sounds like it is gonna be a fun one!!! Hugs
Why dont you do your own shots? SO much cheaper! They would have em at a feed store, thats what we do!
Post a Comment