Well....it is Wednesday. Nell spent the night last night and it was so nice to sit and watch TV and eat spaghetti and just visit. We went to bed by 9 so it was an early night!!! We had to get up early. Went to coffee down in Kingston where we used to go and had lots of laughs. Jael was with us and I think we night have embarrassed her. We were pretty weird. But I did get Jael to sing along with a song playing this song: When You Say Nothing a All!
Then I picked up Lanny and we went to the bank for some paperwork, went to the Fed Ex office in Silverdale and sent the paperwork off to the lender. (Refinancing our house). Then we went and had lunch at Kings Wok. It was so good. It is remodeled and the food seems better!
On our way home we had an interesting experience....one of the coolest I have ever had! We were on Paradise Bay road and an Eagle came flying right towards us! It was coming right at us like we were prey it was going to pick up. I honked to scare it up and away. It missed us.... but it was SO freaky! Lanny said the wing span was wider than our van! That was one big bird!!!! I wonder what it was doing????
Been relaxing since I got home. I am soooo tired. Ready for bed and it is only 4:00 p.m.! Well, I had to write about todays experience. It was an awesome day!


2 comments:
Glad you had your friend Nell back with you today Joyce. ....and wow that eagle experience sounds like a freaky once in a lifetime thing...I'll bet it scared you. strange..... Glad you had fun though. :-) rah for the refinance!!! {{{hug}}}
So happy to hear you smiling:) Sounds like a wonderful day! I bet that Eagle was a scary deal! We have been watching a show about crows and how smart they are... not much on TV tonight:) Have a blessed evening, I have that Live Love Laugh right by my chair! It was a gift from my Sister:) HUGS!
Post a Comment