WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Broke and broke.....

Thursday already.  I didn't even realize it until I was talking to Karla on the phone. She has the day off on Thursdays. That means Friday is just around the corner!!!! Yay!

I am sitting here watching American Idol from last night. The big old "fight" they had been talking about between Nikki and Mariah wasn't that big of thing!!!  I think Mariah is actually kind of catty with her little comments under her breath. She is boring too.  And why did Nikki take over the show?  She talks more than anyone else. Everyone is annoying me on one of my favorite shows and now it isn't one of my favorite shows.  Makes me kind of sad.

I am so tired of being broke. Seems like we just got paid and all our money is spent.  Isn't that a country song? lol!  It seems like things always come up when you have a few extra dollars. I am so thankful that we have the money for what we need. Not so much our greeds....but our needs. And I am happy.

Well....I mentioned grandson Patrick hurting his finger at basketball practice.  come to find out he broke his finger and his growth plate. Not a good thing but at least he didn't nee surgery! He does have to wear a cast for 3 weeks.

I wanted to post this just because I thought it was sooooo cool! How clever. I cannot do veggie or fruit art but I think it looks pretty cool!


And here is someone wearing my fruit basket.  Not sure what he is doing here but he is being a goofball.  lol!

Well.... I guess I don't have much else to write about.  The weather is warming up into the 40's which is always good.  I guess it isn't going to snow. Of course, winter isn't over. Sometimes we get snow in the February.  I don't think we're going to see it though.

Have a great weekend and I will touch base again in a few days!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

It is always nice to hear what you have been up too! Our weather is nice today but going downhill tomorrow! I am staying in today and getting some chores done that I have been putting off! Cute grandsons, one with a pouty face and broke finger and one is just a basket case:) Enjoy your day dear friend! BIG HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14