WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, January 7, 2013

Playoffs, playdate, and pain!


We LOVE our team!  Sorry to my friends from Georgia!  I have to post and cheer on my Seahawks!!!!! 


Monday, Monday, so good to me. Even though I am having some neck pain still, it is a good day. Kids all went back to school today.

As my post title states....we are in the playoffs!  Seattle Seahawks are hot right now!  We made wild card.....and then yesterday we beat the Washington Redskins!!!!
 
So...guess what we are doing this weekend!!!! Football game Sunday morning. God will understand.  We can always go in the evening.

On Saturday night Kevon's band is playing at the Manette Saloon again. So I am going to it. I don't think Papa is going to go. He doesn't like that kind of stuff. I mean the music.  He loves Kev.... just not the music so much. They just re-recorded a song Kevon wrote. I thought you might like to hear it.


I am pretty excited about it because I never get to hear him play.  But the bad news is... Jael was suppose to play the weekend after and she cancelled the show.  I am a bit disappointed. But it is what it is. Right?  She heads back to her home in Montana for awhile tomorrow morning with her mom.  I will miss her.

I am just hopping all over the place!!!!  The other day we had a playdate with some of the kids from our old school. I was really disappointed more didn't show up.  People forget and it was coming off Christmas break.  Anyway... Kye and his grandma came, Audrey and her mom, Ella and her parents, teacher Ms. Sarah with her husband and little girl.  It was fun catching up on the center and the kids lives. Took a few pictures too! Lauren came with me!




We came home and just chilled out.  We made ham and beans for dinner that were really good.  Lauren not a fan so she had something else. Of course, we played more Phase 10.

The cat sure has mellowed out!!!!  It is awesome!  He gets frisky once in a while because he is still a kitten.... but he is growing up so fast and doesn't even bother Toby as much....they may end up as friend!
ok....question....to color or go gray?  Can't decide.
Every Monday I would like to put something for you to think about.... here is today's.





1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hi there dear friend! I watched your game and it was mighty exciting:) I thought about you guys while watching your team win! I love football and enjoy watching ALL of the games! I hope it will be a great game and may the best team win:) Welcome Seahawks to Atlanta!

I am happy that you got to see some of your old friends from the center! I know they miss you!

Kevon is so handsome and talented too:) Enjoy your week my friend, BIG HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14