WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Today is Thursday?


It is Thursday.  It took me a minute to think about that!!!!  This has been a weird week because of school conferences.  Lauren didn't have school on Wednesday so she spent the night on Tuesday....then I took her to Walmart in the morning to meet her best friend....Annika.  She went with her family and spent the day.  So papa and I did our grocery shopping....our monthly shopping trip.  I am getting used to it now.  I am getting it figured out.  We certainly aren't starving...it hasn't been easy to buy for a month. But now it is kind of nice. I used to shop every two weeks.

Yesterday I cleaned house. At least the living room and toy room is clean again. Worked on papa's puzzle.  He loves doing jigsaw puzzles now!  Very relaxing for him. It is set up in the den and he can watch the news while doing it.

Toby is not happy.  The kitty is getting bigger and driving Toby nuts.  The cat loves Toby! He is looking for him now and crying. lol! (Toby is outside). Not sure what to do. Toby is itching himself raw....no it's not fleas. We've checked both animals thoroughly. I don't know if it could be stress (haven't read anything about it), the time of year, or allergic to something like the cat! lol!  We are wondering if his skin is dry so we are giving him oil every morning with his food. We give him pumpkin in the evening for his rear end, and last night  we tried spraying him and then wiping him down with a mixture of cider vinegar and water. Oh, he didn't like that at all!!!! So we stopped that treatment. We may have to take him to the vet. I hate spending money on the vet if we can help him at home. They will give him prednisone which isn't good for him. But neither is itching. We'll see by tomorrow if he needs to go.

The kitten is only 3 months old and turning into a cat! Acting like a wild thing. But getting bigger every day! We really love this critter though.  Papa puts his arm down and the cat runs to it and jumps wrapping his arms and legs around papas arm and then papa picks him up.

Well...that is about all I got. Please pray for Toby. Thanks!  Love to all!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Poor Toby, his new friend is getting on his nerves:). Hope you have an awesome Saturday dear friend. Big hugs;)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14