WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, October 1, 2012

Kit Kat, Sherbert, Tigger, whatever-his-name....

This post is about the new member of our family.  He is cute, funny, obnoxious, energetic, nosy, cuddly, and a brat.  He is a kitten!!!!
Now, what were we thinking getting a kitten?  Never wanted a kitten. I wanted a cat....sort of. I missed Punkin' every day. Toby doesn't like cats so much. But it is like I never quit looking. For Punkin' and then for another cat.  Cat's totally add something to your life. Companionship (when they want), affection (when they want), and tons of laughter.  But a kitten is not trained! Luckily this is litter box trained and hasn't had any slip ups any where else. Good boy.

Now, had I seen him outside a grocery store with a little kid I would have taken him in a heartbeat.  I saw him on Craigslist.  Emailed the owners who said he was not fixed or had shots. So I passed. Then she contacted me again a week later (Thursday) and said she had to "get rid" of him by this weekend. So....showed papa his picture....

Cute or what?  Who could resist?  And papa's favorite kitty's are orange. The next morning we met the owner and brought him home!




Toby and him are doing ok so far. He isn't a fan of Toby. But toby doesn't seem to mind him. They keep a respectful distance so far.
 Lauren and Maddie spent the night and of course fell in love with him!







He doesn't have the best manners yet so he freaked them out a little at first. But they sure fell in love, too.  

Where he is sleeping right now as I try to post and type!!!! lol!

He likes to suck on this blanket.

He found a glass with milk at the bottom. He was determined to get some!

Ahhhhh.... what a long day!!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Kute kute Kitty Kat Kitten!!!! :-) Like having to baby proof your house again??? O.O {{hug}}

Theresa said...

LOVE your new member of your family:) So happy for you, it made me SAD about Punkin! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

Joyce said...

I HAVE had to baby proof my house!!!! I miss Punkin every day! Kit Kat is sure blessing our lives though!!!! Love your comments! Love you guys!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14