Getting back to Heather..........I love that girl so much. She is a bit like me. Some say we look alike! lol! She is funny, sensitive, kind, friendly, always willing to help and always there for support! She is my encourager. When I am down she is there to lift me up. She is kind, forgiving, loving and truly a gift from God! She's a good mom and wife and daughter and she touches everyone's lives with joy, love, laughter and happiness! Thank you, God, for this special person you created for not only Your pleasure...but every life she touches! She is beautiful inside and out! And I adore her! Here are some pictures.....
Birthdays past......
Heather and the most important people in her life....her men!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER LYNN!!!!!!
Well..... last night I babysat! I went to someone's house and did it! Felt like a teenager again. Wait....I didn't do that often as a teen. I was too busy. Anyway, I went and watched Niko and Benji while their parents went to Whiskey Creek. By the way....they said it wasn't changed that much. It was nice to see the boys again. Lots of hugs! It was pouring rain and the Seahawks lost to SF 49ers. So that was a bummer....but papa had dinner ready when I got home so that was nice. And I got paid!
It is fill-in Friday so here goes.....
1. I hope I can get *_____*. 2. What to do when *_____*. 3. Boy I sure did enjoy *_____*. 4. Remind me to call *_____*. 5. What does the *_____*. 6. It makes me *_____*. 7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to *_____*, tomorrow my plans include *_____* and Sunday, I want to *_____*!
1. healthier
2. they come for you, bad boy
3. meeting Nell
4. Heather...it's her birthday!
5. Lord want me to do now?
6. stress when a kitten stares me down!
7. relaxing, breakfast with Nell, Jael and Andrew, go to church!
Well...if you want to participate you can leave your answers on the comment box! Have a great weekend and day....especially you Heather!!!!!!xoxoxoxo

.jpg)


.jpg)


.jpg)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Heather! Have yourself a GREAT weekend Joyce. :-)
(hug) Kitty Stare-Downs ARE scary! They don't blink!!! O.O
Awe thank you! And thank you Julie! Yes I remember you being 36 and I thought it was so old ha!! Love you so much!!
Happy Happy Birthday Heather! Hope it was an AWESOME DAY! BIG hugs and many blessing!
Post a Comment